May 27, 2018
Catherine owns an Orthodontic Practice in Wakefield, which
is an industrial town in the North of England. She is also the most
driven person you will ever meet. During the last 10 years, she has
taken six individual courses with Ashley Latter and has also been a
member of his year-long Entrepreneur Group.
There is so much to take away from this interview and I promise
your pen will not stop writing
You will discover;
- How to grow a Private Practice in a very typical North
Yorkshire working-class town.
- The importance of getting your team on board and how to get
your team to buy into your ideas. This, on idea alone, is worth the
40-minute investment listening to the podcast.
- Why you need to continually develop yourself and your team
- How to remain positive when times are tough
- The importance Treatment Co-coordinators in your Practice
- How to create a well-oiled sales operation
AND MUCH MORE
Contact Chris and Ashley