Jul 14, 2018
Celia Burns is a dynamic business owner who purchased a practice
in 2010 choosing a Practice close to her family, so that she can be
a mother to her three children. She prospected for a Practice and
ended up getting it even though her bid was much lower than all the
others. Just listening to her story on how she prospected and got
the Practice is worth the 45 minutes invested in this podcast.
Beside this, you will learn
- Finding out what is important to the other person in a
- The importance of building incredible trust with your patients
and how to do this, especially when these patients had a
relationship with the previous owner of 20 years plus.
- How to get your patients interested in other types of cosmetic
- The value of using intraoral cameras and other types of
- The importance of what you communicate with different
- The importance of personally developing yourself
- Celia's favourite book and by the way Ashley's as well
- How to grow a strong therapy and hygiene service in your
- and MUCH MORE.