Jul 29, 2018
In this podcast, Chris and Ashley interview Carol Somerville
Roberts, who is the principal of Evolve Dentistry in Bristol
She opened the practice nearly 10 years ago as a squat and today
she has a flourishing business employing 17 people.
This interview is absolutely full of gems and will inspire and
motivate you. Please have a pen and paper ready to take lots of
You will discover,
- The lengths that Carol took to recruit new patients into her
practice's, even handing out leaflets in her local supermarket
- The two biggest business mistakes she made setting up her
- The environment she has created and why it has worked so
- The four-word banner that has brought her a ton of brand
new patients to her practice off the street
- The bonus structure has put into place that inspires her team
to new levels of performance
- The importance of celebrating our wins
- How she recruits her team, a little clue, very rarely does she
recruit people who have worked in dental Practices before.
- The importance of values and the ACT Principal she has in
stored into her team.
AND SO MUCH MORE.